[Air-L] TT Position in Human Centered Design at Northwestern (Comm Studies)

Nicholas Diakopoulos nad at northwestern.edu
Fri Oct 22 10:49:02 PDT 2021

Hello AoIR,

I'm writing to share with you that the Communication Studies Department at
Northwestern is looking to hire an Assistant Professor in the area of Human
Centered Design as it relates to technology and communication.

More information on the scope and duties here:
https://media.soc.northwestern.edu/socwp-aws-www/sites/5/2021/10/05095944/Human-Centered-Design-Assistant-Professor.pdf

Applications are due on December 1st. Feel free to let me know if you have
any questions.

Cheers,
Nick

--
Nick Diakopoulos, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Communication and Computer Science, Northwestern

nad at northwestern.edu | http://www.nickdiakopoulos.com | @ndiakopoulos
<http://www.twitter.com/ndiakopoulos>