[Air-L] prediction API applymagicsauce

Amanda Karlsson amandakarlsson588 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 01:26:25 PDT 2021

Hi all
I am looking for an alternative to - or a way to work around som recently occured issues with - the prediction API applymagicsauce.
I have been using it several times last year for my students to better understand their own digital footprints by uploading their Facebookdata. However, for some reason it does not seem to include 'likes' and 'comments' in the predictions no more, probably due to some recent Facebook update, so I am looking for a good alternative. Any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thx 🙂

All the best,

***
__(‘’)__/
Amanda Karlsson
External lecturer, Ph.D.
School of Communication and Culture
University of Aarhus
e: akarl at cc.au.dk<mailto:akarl at cc.au.dk>
t: +45 40603734
DATALAB – Center for Digital Social Research