[Air-L] CFP CSCW 2021 workshop: The Future of Care Work: Towards a Radical Politics of Care in CSCW Research and Practice

Seetharama Bhat, Karthik ksbhat at gatech.edu
Wed Sep 15 11:32:47 PDT 2021

Hi all,

We are organizing a workshop at CSCW this year titled “The Future of Care Work: Towards a Radical Politics of Care in CSCW Research and Practice.” We aim to gather researchers across academia and industry to explore what a world centered around care and care workers might look like.

The deadline for submissions is soon on September 16th (so, please email us if you need an extension!) and the workshop will take place on October 23rd. Submission formats are short and flexible, and you can apply at https://forms.gle/xeHPswdaiv4aoC6s8. Further details are on the workshop website: https://sites.google.com/view/futureofcarework/submit. Please do consider applying!

On behalf of our wonderful team of organizers: Naveena Karusala, Azra Ismail, Karthik Bhat, Aakash Gautam, Sachin Pendse, Neha Kumar, Richard Anderson, Madeline Balaam, Shaowen Bardzell, Nicola Bidwell, Melissa Densmore, Elizabeth Kaziunas, Anne Marie Piper, Noopur Raval, Pushpendra Singh, Austin Toombs, Nervo Verdezoto, and Ding Wang

For questions/extension requests: email azraismail at gatech.edu<mailto:azraismail at gatech.edu> or naveenak at uw.edu<mailto:naveenak at uw.edu>

Thanks!
Karthik S. Bhat
PhD Student, School of Interactive Computing,
Georgia Institute of Technology
https://ksbhat.com