[Air-L] inaugural issue of AoIR-JICES collaboration now out

Jenifer Sunrise Winter jwinter at hawaii.edu
Mon Sep 27 23:12:37 PDT 2021

Congratulations, Charles, Simon, and all of the contributors to this
outstanding special issue! We look forward to many more wonderful
collaborations with AoIR.

Aloha,

Jenifer

Jenifer Sunrise Winter, Ph.D.
Professor, School of Communications, University of Hawaii at Manoa
Chair, Communication and Information Sciences Interdisciplinary PhD Program
Co-Director, Pacific ICTD Collaborative
Co-Editor, Journal of Information, Communication and Ethics in Society
2550 Campus Road, Crawford Hall 325, Honolulu, HI 96822
ph: 808.956.3784