[Air-L] Qualtrics Survey Question

Samantha LeBouef lebou006 at umn.edu
Wed Aug 10 19:23:55 PDT 2022

Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience using Qualtrics for their
surveys and the surveys receiving fraudulent or scam responses? I've spoken
to Qualtrics support and they've assured me I have all the correct security
features in place on the survey. I do not have incentives sent out
automatically but it appears my survey links ended up on some kind of
scammer list. I've closed the surveys for now but I was wondering if anyone
has any experience dealing with this or knows of any additional security
measures I could put into place?

Thank you in advance!
Samantha LeBouef

--
Samantha LeBouef, MA
391 McNeal Hall, 1985 Buford Ave., St. Paul, MN 55108