[Air-L] Two Digital Child PhD Scholarships at Curtin, EOIs closing this Friday!

Tama Leaver tamaleaver at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 21:38:13 PDT 2022

Hi Everyone,

A reminder that we have two project-based competitive PhD scholarships open
situated within Curtin's Node of the ARC Centre of Excellence for the
Digital Child. These close in 2 days, so if you're interested, please
submit your Expression of Interest, and if you know someone who might be
interested, please let them know now!

#1 "A critical analysis of algorithmic and datafied early childhoods"
Working with Tama Leaver and Michele Willson. Open to domestic (so,
Australian and New Zealand) applicants.
Details: https://scholarships.curtin.edu.au/Scholarship/?id=5888

#2 "A socio-cultural inquiry into the child influencer industry"
Working with Tama Leaver & Crystal Abidin. Open to Australian and
International applicants.
Details: https://scholarships.curtin.edu.au/Scholarship/?id=5897

If you're interested in either of these, please submit an Expression of
Interest using the online form listed with the scholarship description ON
OR BEFORE FRIDAY 18 AUGUST (in Perth time).

I'm happy to answer any questions people might have by email,
t.leaver at curtin.edu.au.

Thanks,
Tama

--
Professor Tama Leaver (he/him)

President, Association of Internet Researchers (AoIR) http://aoir.org
Professor of Internet Studies

School of Media, Creative Arts and Social Inquiry (MCASI)
Faculty of Humanities
Curtin University
GPO Box U1987 Perth WA Australia 6845
Ph: (+61 8) 9266 1258