[Air-L] Ebook: How to Use the Internet to Change the World - and Win Elections

Colin Delany cpd at his.com
Wed Aug 24 10:49:31 PDT 2022

Hi, if you're looking for an overview of digital politics and advocacy for own work or for a class curriculum, the 2022 edition of my digital campaigning guide is now live. If you've picked up a copy of the PDF from me at Epolitics.com in the past, I'll be sending a link to download your copy of the 2022 version gratis. If you haven't seen the book before, here are the details:

How to Use the Internet to Change the World - and Win Elections [2022 Edition]
Main landing page: https://www.epolitics.com/winning/
Kindle ebook: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BG2BXTR/

Eighteen in-depth chapters on digital fundraising, social media, online advertising, political data, tech-enabled field organizing, list-building, tech infrastructure, staffing and a whole lot more. PDF is 136 pages, while Amazon lists the Kindle version as 216 pages. This is the 9th edition! First version came out in 2010. To my knowledge, it remains the most comprehensive guide to digital politics for candidates, campaign staff, nonprofit staff, journalists and individual activists available to the public, and it gets better every year.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you'd like to check out a review copy. I'm happy to send. I'll also be publishing excerpts from the book on Epolitics.com in the weeks to come -- I'm updating the site tech now and will start publishing on it regularly very soon. Thanks for taking a look!

--cpd

Colin Delany
Epolitics.com -- digital strategy for politics and advocacy
http://www.epolitics.com
202-422-4682
cpd at epolitics.com
@epolitics