[Air-L] Twitter Journalist Suspensions

Shulman, Stu stu at texifter.com
Fri Dec 16 02:59:42 PST 2022

Fight back, resist, and ask yourself this: What Would Howard Zinn do? Emma,
the answer may be to read "A Peoples' History of the United States" then do
what people have always done: protest, strategize, speak up, check your
fears at the door, and put everything into bending the arc of history
toward justice and away from white supremacists and other historical bigots
of all varieties. No professor had a bigger impact on me, which is why I
cannot remain silent in the face of simmering retrenchment of the minority
rule thesis. Everything about this moment calls for collective action on
and off the Internet.