[Air-L] Twitter Journalist Suspensions

Dr. Emma Briant teflpolsoc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 03:18:03 PST 2022

I agree about organizing off the Internet too… I don’t actually think that
this infrastructure has as much potential for resistance as some want to
hope. This has been part of the problem, trying to raise a voice in an
online environment where you are always at a disadvantage. ‘The resistance’
are poorly organised right now and as ever too dependent on powerful
funders.