[Air-L] Twitter Journalist Suspensions

Dr. Emma Briant teflpolsoc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 10:44:10 PST 2022

Btw... on the subject of 'what we do' and Twitter this insightful podcast
with Emily Bell is excellent:
https://www.cjr.org/podcast/the-tow-centers-emily-bell-musks-twitter-is-openly-hostile-to-journalists-what-should-we-do.php

And...  Thank you Rick... I am about 80-90% decided on making this
decision. It's difficult because it's also one way I connect with people in
networks I need to access *outside academia* for research.

Emma