[Air-L] Twitter Journalist Suspensions

Dr. Emma Briant teflpolsoc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 07:28:14 PST 2022

Dear Colleagues,
Further to the discussion about take-downs of journalists by Twitter I just
wanted to share some reporting I helped inform today, which examines
differential tweetment (sorry) of pro-Russia/right wing journalists
violating platform rules.
https://www.newstatesman.com/quickfire/2022/12/twitter-double-standard-under-elon-musk
Best wishes and happy holidays,
Emma

--
Dr Emma L Briant

Owner: Maven of Persuasion LLC
Fellow at Bard College, Human Rights Project
Fellow at Central European University, Center for Media, Data and Society

Support my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/emmalbriant
Follow me on Mastodon @emmalbriant at mastodon.online