[Air-L] Twitter Journalist Suspensions

Paul Levinson levinson.paul at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 11:14:50 PST 2022

I was interviewed about Elon Musk and Twitter last night right before this
news began breaking
https://open.spotify.com/episode/0HjJCgiEQuT1TVYGXmEgIg?si=852d798e687149bf

-- PL

It's Real Life <https://vocal.media/fiction/it-s-real-life> -- free, new
alternate history short story about The Beatles & WFUV, now being made into
a radio play