[Air-L] Call for submissions for Internet Researchers Conference, 2022

Ambika Tandon ambikatandon94 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 05:24:03 PST 2022

Dear all,

Sending a reminder that the deadline to submit session proposals for
this year's Internet Researchers' Conference is on 5th February 2022.
We are looking for a wide variety of submissions relating to labour,
movement-building, and violence as they relate to the digital.

More information here: https://cis-india.org/raw/irc22-call-for-sessions-pdf

Send in your submissions to workshops at cis-india.org, and do reach out
in case of any questions.

Best,