[Air-L] Opportunity: 3-Year 0.5 FTE Level B Research Fellow – The Digital Child – Due 23 Feb.

Tama Leaver tamaleaver at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 04:15:26 PST 2022

Dear AoIR Folks,

The Curtin University node of the ARC Centre of Excellence for the Digital
Child is currently advertising for a Research Fellow (0.5 FTE, 3 Year Fixed
Term, Level B) working with me in the Connected program of the Digital
Child Centre.

The Research Fellow will largely be occupied with examining the impact and
reach of child and parent influencers across the globe, as well as
questions of regulation, policy and best practice. Analysis will consist of
engaging with social media and qualitative and quantitative scales, policy
documents, online conversations of various forms, a range of online
platforms, as well as using a range of techniques and methodologies for
analysing online interaction and impact.

Further details: http://staff.curtin.edu.au/job-vacancies/?ja-job=437352

Applications close on Wednesday, 23 February (9:00PM AWST).

I am happy to answer any queries potential applicants might have.

If possible, please share this as appropriate with colleagues and recently
completed PhDs in your networks. Thanks!

Cheers,
Tama

--
Professor Tama Leaver