[Air-L] Data analysis shows power of Facebook super-users to distort discourse

Philip Di Salvo phildisa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 05:39:40 PST 2022

Dear all,

I'd add also that the article is labelled "The Facebook Papers", linking it
somehow to the Haugen's leak. It would be great to know more - for
curiosity's sake - what the authors mean with "drawing from Haugen’s
documents". *The Atlantic* was part of the media consortium that worked on
the leaked documents and it would be great if they shared them with
scholars for such a research.

Best,

*Philip Di Salvo*
Researcher, journalist: http://usi.to/mhi