[Air-L] Call For Papers - Online Deviance

Rod Graham roderickshawngraham at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 06:42:17 PDT 2022

To AOIR Community:

We are accepting chapter proposals for the *Routledge International
Handbook of Online Deviance*.

See full description and guidelines here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/10gOY-AmSNbAwsd5ft1PrbhEcCNcNnhRQ/view?usp=sharing>
.

The aim of the Routledge International Handbook of Online Deviance is to be
a compendium of the current state of sociological and criminological
scholarship on online deviance. Deviance is understood in the broadest
sense: as behavior that differs from a significant number of people in
society, or behavior evaluated negatively by others. The editors are
seeking chapters for these broad topics:

1. Theories and Concepts
2. Methods and Data
3. Gender, Sex, and Sexuality
4. Violence and Aggression
5. Lies and Deception
6. Communities and Culture
7. Regional Perspectives

[This is our second call for papers. In this round, we are especially
interested in receiving chapter proposals on the themes of "*Theories and
Concepts*", "*Methods and Data*", "*Communities and Culture*", and "*Regional
Perspectives*."]

*Timeline:*

   - Deadline for Initial Proposals: April 1, 2022
   - Notification of Acceptance: May 1, 2022
   - First Drafts Due: September 1, 2022
   - Editor Comments: November 1, 2022
   - Final Drafts Due: July 1, 2023

Please direct questions to onlinedeviance at gmail.com.