[Air-L] Opportunities for Ukrainian researchers to do research in Sweden

Matteo Magnani matteo.magnani at it.uu.se
Sat Mar 26 08:58:00 PDT 2022

If you are interested or know someone who can be interested, there are some open calls for Ukrainian researchers who would like to spend some research time in Sweden, with applications processed continuously. I’d be happy to help looking for potential locations and contact people in my network in case someone interested does not already have an established connection with Swedish researchers.

https://strategiska.se/en/ssf-supports-ukrainian-researchers-with-30-million-sek/

https://www.kva.se/en/utlysningar/stipendier-bidrag/for-ukrainska-forskare-att-verka-i-sverige

--
Matteo Magnani
Docent (Associate Professor) in Computing Science and Distinguished university teacher

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy