[Air-L] AoIR 2022: Undergraduate Teaching Workshop

Holly Kruse holly.kruse at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 04:43:56 PDT 2022

Just one more day until the undergraduate teaching workshop! Some information:

– If you’ve registered and I’ve sent you the link to the Google doc, but you haven’t yet entered your information in the table at the top, please do so.

– If you haven’t registered but would like to attend, please check with AoIR association coordinator Michelle Gardner (ac at aoir.org <mailto:ac at aoir.org>) to find our if there are still spaces available, then email me for the link to the doc on which you should enter your information.

– If you are auditing the workshop and entered your information, including email address, on the doc, I’ve sent you the Zoom link. The Zoom link is now also at the top of the table for auditors’ information.

– If you are auditing the workshop and haven’t yet entered your information on the doc, please enter it and note the Zoom link.

– If you would like to audit the workshop via Zoom, there are still spaces available. Email me, and I will send you the information.

See you tomorrow!

Holly

----

Holly Kruse