[Air-L] Mastodon help?

Dr. Emma Briant teflpolsoc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 05:48:52 PDT 2022

Hi folks, I was going to sign up but it’s saying I need to pick a server?
Which should I choose? Will I be able to see others if I just pick any
server? I don’t want to be unable to find anyone! This is very weird!
Thanks,
Emma
--
Dr Emma L Briant

Owner: Maven of Persuasion LLC
Fellow at Central European University's Center for Media, Data and Society
Associate at University of Cambridge, Center for Financial Reporting &
Accountability
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/emmalbriant
Website: www.emma-briant.co.uk

Author of: *Propaganda and Counter-Terrorism: Strategies for Global
Change *from
Manchester University Press
Co-Author of: *Bad News for Refugees* with Prof. Greg Philo and Dr. Pauline
Donald from Pluto Press.
Sign up for my Newsletter
<http://emma-briant.co.uk/sign-up-for-important-updates/>!
Follow me on Twitter @emmalbriant

"I thought yesterday was the first day of the rest of my life but it turns
out today is." - Steve Martin