[Air-L] Seeking PhD opportunity

Sharon Nabwire sharonnabwire at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 20:47:25 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

I am looking for interdisciplinary Ph.D. opportunities in Instructional
Technology, Social computing (potential or impact social media in
HigherED), or Information Systems. I am wondering if anyone of you has any
open opportunities or can forward me in the right direction.

I have an Information Technology background and hold have masters in
Information and Telecommunications Technology focusing on emerging
technologies.

I am happy to share more of my academic and work background should you have
any questions.

Thank you!

--

*Sharon Nabwire*