[Air-L] Seeking PhD opportunity

Casey Fiesler Casey.Fiesler at Colorado.EDU
Sun Nov 6 06:15:17 PST 2022

Hi! To respond to Sharon, but also in case it’s helpful for anyone else: I have a Twitter thread where I’ve been re-sharing tweets about PhD recruitment, largely in the HCI/information studies/social computing/responsible tech space. Obviously not comprehensive but might be useful: https://twitter.com/cfiesler/status/1582126246007214080

From: Air-L <air-l-bounces at listserv.aoir.org> on behalf of Sharon Nabwire via Air-L <Air-L at listserv.aoir.org>
Date: Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 9:48 PM
To: Air-L at listserv.aoir.org <Air-L at listserv.aoir.org>
Subject: [Air-L] Seeking PhD opportunity
Hello everyone,

I am looking for interdisciplinary Ph.D. opportunities in Instructional
Technology, Social computing (potential or impact social media in
HigherED), or Information Systems. I am wondering if anyone of you has any
open opportunities or can forward me in the right direction.

I have an Information Technology background and hold have masters in
Information and Telecommunications Technology focusing on emerging
technologies.

I am happy to share more of my academic and work background should you have
any questions.

Thank you!

--

*Sharon Nabwire*