[Air-L] New Keywords in Play podcast ep. on "the post-Gamer turn" CFP

Mahli-Ann Butt mahli.ann.butt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:10:44 PST 2022

Dear colleagues,

On this new special podcast episode of Keywords in Play, Amanda C. Cote,
Emil Lundedal Hammar, Cody Mejeur and I spoke with Darshana Jayemanne about
'The Post-Gamer Turn' theme for our edited book collection CFP -- chapter
proposals due 30 November 2022.

You can listen to the episode here:
https://criticaldistance.podbean.com/e/keywords-in-play-episode-24-mahli-ann-butt-amanda-cote-emil-lunedal-hammar-and-cody-mejeur/

The full call for papers, contact and submission details are available on
the website: postgamerturn.wordpress.com/

On behalf of the editorial team,
--
Best wishes,
Mahli-Ann

DR MAHLI-ANN BUTT | she/her
https://linktr.ee/mahliann <https://sydney.academia.edu/MahliAnnButt>
Research Chair: Sydney Games and Play Lab
<https://www.sydney.edu.au/arts/our-research/research-projects/sydney-games-and-play-lab.html>
Board member: DiGRA <http://www.digra.org/>; DiGRA Australia
<https://digraa.org/>

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY| Research Assistant
Department of Media and Communications, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
Project: Emerging Online Safety Issues
<https://www.sydney.edu.au/arts/our-research/research-projects/emerging-online-safety-issues.html>

*I acknowledge the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation, *
*the Traditional Owners of the land on which I live and work.*
*I pay my respects to Elders past, present, and emerging.*
*Sovereignty has never been ceded.*