[Air-L] New Jersey Institute of Technology Faculty Position available in Communication and Media and Cyberpsychology

Klobucar, Philip A andrew.klobucar at njit.edu
Tue Nov 15 11:25:19 PST 2022

New Jersey Institute of Technology -- Faculty Position Available for Fall
2023
Assistant Professor Tenure Track - Communication / Media and
Cyberpsychology Programs

*The Communication and Media and Cyberpsychology Programs in the Department
of Humanities and Social Sciences are seeking a tenure-track Assistant
Professor. Our Communication and Media program offers an interdisciplinary
curriculum in media technology with core courses covering all current modes
of digital interaction, whether social, political, or cultural.
Cyberpsychology is the study of the outcomes of digital technologies in
individuals, groups, and wider society. Candidates should have a Ph.D. in
communication, media studies with relevant expertise in either psychology
or sociology. Scholarly interest and/or a recognized record of scholarly
work in human-computer interaction, information science or a related social
science field would also be beneficial to the candidate’s application. *

*Please apply through our University HS Job Service Portal.*

https://njit.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/4598?c=njit.