[Air-L] Jobs at Western Illinois University (Apps Due: Dec 1)

Peter Joseph Gloviczki PhD pj-gloviczki at wiu.edu
Wed Nov 16 09:29:06 PST 2022

Friends,

We have two lines at Western Illinois University, in Broadcasting and
Journalism:

https://wiu.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=154026

and

https://wiu.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=154025

We are particularly looking to build our sports broadcasting and broadcast
production efforts, so applications with those emphases are especially
desirable. We're a small but mighty department in the Midwest.

Having recently moved here myself to Chair the Department, I can tell you
that I feel at home. It's a lovely place to be. I hope you'll join us.
Applications kindly requested by December 1.

Reach out if questions, and we look forward to receiving your materials!

Peter

[image: email graphic] <http://www.wiu.edu/>
*Peter Joseph Gloviczki, Ph.D.*Professor and Chairperson
Department of Broadcasting and Journalism
Western Illinois University
1 University Circle, Macomb, IL 61455
309-298-2623 (office)