[Air-L] 30+ new cross-discipline Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Professor posts at Lancaster University, UK

Jacobs, Naomi naomi.jacobs at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Nov 21 03:52:25 PST 2022

Dear all,

There are 30+ new academic positions in the area of Security and Protection Science (Digital) available at Lancaster University, UK, following the university's investment and positioning in the creation of the North West Cyber Corridor. These are permanent, interdisciplinary roles to be based in various departments of the university, available at a range of levels from Lecturer (Assistant Professor equivalent) to Professor.

Applications are invited from the following areas that may be of interest to those on this list: Computer Science, Data Science, Design, Digital Health, Engineering, Law, Linguistics, Mathematics and Statistics, all disciplines associated with the Organisation, Business and Management fields, Political Science, Psychology and Sociology. Please do share across your networks.

SPS Academic Roles in Security, Protection Science and Related Disciplines - Jobs at Lancaster University (lancs.ac.uk)<https://hr-jobs.lancs.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=SPS>

The closing date for applications is 8th January 2023, salary information is available at the link above.

If you would like to know more about Imagination Lancaster<http://imagination.lancaster.ac.uk/> and the School of Design please let me know.

All the best,

Naomi

Dr Naomi Jacobs
Lecturer in Design Policy and Futures Thinking
Lancaster Institute for the Contemporary Arts (LICA)
The LICA Building
Lancaster University
Bailrigg
LA1 4WY

Pronouns: She/her

Because I work flexible hours, you may sometimes receive emails from me outside of your usual working times, and I may not always reply immediately. Regardless of when I sent this email, please do not feel you have to respond outside your own working hours.