[Air-L] post-doc position available at University of Trento

Elena Pavan elena.pavan at unitn.it
Thu Nov 24 09:21:12 PST 2022

Dear friends and colleagues,

hope this email finds you well!

At the University of Trento we are hiring one post-doc collaborator (18
months, starting date approximately mid January 2023) in the context of
the H2020 project /CCINDLE - CO-CREATING INCLUSIVE INTERSECTIONAL
DEMOCRATIC SPACES ACROSS EUROPE/.

The call is available at this link
<https://web.unitn.it/files/download/76353/02_decreto_219_dd_21.11_ass_post_doc_pavan_bando.pdf>
[https://web.unitn.it/files/download/76353/02_decreto_219_dd_21.11_ass_post_doc_pavan_bando.pdf]

Preferential requirements:

- Experience in collecting and managing large databases particularly
(but not exclusively) from major social media platforms; experience with
quantitative analysis methods and techniques; experience analyzing data
using
techniques particularly (but not exclusively) from computational
linguistics (NLP), network science (social and/or semantic), machine
learning.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.

The deadline is on Dec. 14th, 2022 - please help me spread the news and
apply apply apply!!

Feel free to contact me for any question you may have or further info
you may need!

Have a lovely evening!

elena

--

*Elena Pavan, Ph.D.*
Associate Professor
email: elena.pavan at unitn.it
telephone: +39 (0)461 28 1378

*OFFICE HOURS* (only for BA and Master students):
Check out my weekly availability and book your slot
<https://calendar.app.google/faPnvf2gBkEgxD1Z8 >

*MY RESEARCH*:
CoACT Research Group on Collective Action, Change and Transition
<https://www.coact.soc.unitn.it/>
I-POLHYS Investigating POlarization in HYbrid media Systems
<https://ipolhys.it/>

/*My pronouns are she/her/hers*/