[Air-L] Call for submissions: UN Special Rapporteur on Health report on digital technologies

Sara Leila Margaret Davis sara.davis at graduateinstitute.ch
Wed Nov 9 06:20:03 PST 2022

Hello colleagues,

The UN Special Rapporteur on the Right to Health has invited submissions to
inform her forthcoming report on digital innovation, technologies and the
right to health for the UN Human Rights Council. Deadline is November 15th,
18:00 CEST.

More info and her guiding questions are online here:
https://www.ohchr.org/en/calls-for-input/2022/digital-innovation-technologies-and-right-health

best
Meg

--
*Sara ("Meg") Davis, Ph.D.*
*Senior researcher,* Digital Health and Rights Project

*Books:*
*The Uncounted: Politics of Data in Global Health*
<https://www.cambridge.org/core/books/uncounted/C0CC81C0F03D1822D05C13EE31FA0957#fndtn-metrics>
*Song and Silence: Ethnic Revival on China's Southwest Borders
<http://cup.columbia.edu/book/song-and-silence/9780231135269>*

*Ted talk:*
The Uncounted: The people left out of health data
https://www.ted.com/talks/sara_meg_davis_the_uncounted_the_people_left_out_of_health_data