[Air-L] Migration to Mastodon

Michael Klontzas michael at klontzas.com
Thu Nov 10 08:59:16 PST 2022

Emma,

This may not be the case with other tools, but Debirtify only gets read
access to information that is already publicly available plus any
private lists. This is confirmed by Twitter on the login/authorisation
page. Debirtify can't read DMs either. 'Why do you need me to connect to
my Twitter account?' on their website explains why they need us to log
in instead of doing what Fritter for Android [1] does.

[1] Fritter can figure out who you follow and show you your tweets
stream without you having to log in to Twitter or anything else.

Best,
Michael