[Air-L] WEBCAST OCT 3-4 – Columbia Global Freedom of Expression ‘Regulating the Online Public Sphere’ conference

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Mon Oct 3 11:56:44 PDT 2022

Not an ISOC webcast. This is already into Day 1 afternoon session. The
speaker line up is stellar. we already had Daphne Keller, Kate Klonick,
Cory Doctorow! Lots more to come.

No real time text. I will ask about transcripts.

[image: isoc live] <https://isoc.live/15822>On *October 3 & 4 2022*, *Columbia
Global Freedom of Expression
<https://globalfreedomofexpression.columbia.edu/>* (GFoE) and* Justitia
<https://justitia-int.org/> *present the '*Regulating the Online Public
Sphere: From Decentralized Networks to Public Regulation
<https://bit.ly/3Eh3ngK>*' Conference. On the first day, speakers will
discuss new models of decentralized networks and, on the second day, the
different regional approaches to public and private regulation of content
moderation on the Internet. The conference is an initiative of the Future
of Free Speech project. The conference is an initiative of the Future of
Free Speech project and will be livestreamed on GFoE's YouTube channel.

*AGENDA https://bit.ly/3Cr2Tn2 <https://bit.ly/3Cr2Tn2>*

*LIVESTREAMS*

*DAY 1 - https://youtu.be/0YsnGkFG7o8 <https://youtu.be/0YsnGkFG7o8>*

*DAY 2 - https://youtu.be/DHJzcRlqZkY <https://youtu.be/DHJzcRlqZkY>*