[Air-L] JOB: Director, Nazareth College, Institute for Technology, AI, and Society

Chelsea Wahl cwahl5 at naz.edu
Wed Oct 19 12:42:16 PDT 2022

Hi all,

My program is hiring a leader for our Institute for Technology, AI, and
Society. The deadline to apply is November 11. Job posting:
https://jobs.naz.edu/postings/3047

We're hoping to find someone who is excited about scaling up a unique
program, focused on training undergraduates to think about emerging
technologies from a liberal arts perspective. We're on a beautiful campus
in a low cost-of-living area.

I'm happy to answer any questions about the job.

Best,

Chelsea Wahl, Ph.D
Assistant Professor of Sociology
Nazareth College