[Air-L] AOIR Discord?

Paul Levinson levinson.paul at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 08:26:22 PDT 2022

For what it's worth, I don't think email and listservs are "an outdated way
to share, organize, search for, and apply
information.  People have been saying that for twenty years.  But, to the
contrary, email and listservs are an easy and reliable way to share
important information, and are usually preferable to the proliferation of
sites for this or that kind of conversation.

-- PL

It's Real Life <https://vocal.media/fiction/it-s-real-life> -- free, new
alternate history short story about The Beatles & WFUV, now being made into
a radio play