[Air-L] article about Discord

Roo S rs5086 at nyu.edu
Wed Oct 26 07:27:15 PDT 2022

My apologies... in the previous email I shared the incorrect link to the
article about Discord communities.  Here is the correct link:
https://www.anitya.space/blog-posts/the-doorway-to-discord-a-pathway-to-new-digital-communities

Again, ironically, this error would not have been made on a platform like
Discord which provides a visually digestible preview of the links we share,
and also allow us to edit messages seamlessly without piling on more words
onto our collective Cognitive Load :)

preaching to the choir, i guess.... :)

--
Systems Thinking for Digital Product | Future Local
<https://www.futurelocal.nyc/> | Work with me <https://www.workwithroo.com/>