[Air-L] AOIR Discord?

S.A. Applin sally at sally.com
Wed Oct 26 16:35:00 PDT 2022

I would add that there is a privacy component to any of this…

When we post in “public” (e.g. privately owned) companies, they own the aggregate of our collected contributions and can mine it with other data.

On a listserve, we’re sort of keepers of our own conversation for the most part, at least not in the same way as more commercial apps.

Sally