[Air-L] Alternative social media != right-wing social media

default friend defaultefriend at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 10:42:54 PDT 2022

i've often wondered about this myself… how come apolitical or even leftist alt social media receives so little attention? is it that it's not "interesting" enough? i'm also shocked that the mainstream speaks so little about the fediverse

Sent via Superhuman ( https://sprh.mn/?vip=defaultefriend@gmail.com )