[Air-L] Meme Studies Research Forum

Seong-Young Her seongyher at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 11:13:48 PDT 2022

Dear all,

We have a new forum dedicated to meme studies; a place to discuss new
research and methodologies, share your work, exchange feedback, and
collaborate with fellow meme scholars*.*

It is designed so that the forum discussions themselves are persistent and
citable, with each post having its own URI. There are currently around 300
members from various backgrounds including platform studies, philosophy,
machine learning, and biology. We hope to help develop the new generation
of meme studies scholarship through a post-disciplinary approach towards
the subject matter. We welcome students and researchers with an interest in
memes from all disciplines, even those seemingly unrelated to meme studies.

Invite link: https://forum.memestudies.org/invites/VGzvVwtLuu

Please feel free to circulate the above.

Kind regards,
Seong-Young Her