[Air-L] Call For Abstracts - Critical Political Economy of AI: Southern Experiences

Preeti Raghunath preetimalaraghunath at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 17:24:51 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,

I hope this finds you well. Please find attached a Call for Abstracts for
an edited collection on ‘Critical Political Economy of AI: Southern
Experiences’. Please share this in your networks and do consider submitting
an abstract yourself. I have some initial interest from a reputed publisher
for an edited volume, and look forward to pursuing it after the abstract
submission deadline.

*Submission Deadline*: May 7, 2023

I hope to get back on the Abstract Selection within a fortnight. Please do
not hesitate to email me if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Preeti

--
Preeti Raghunath, PhD