[Air-L] Online interviews with participants in China

Cristina Costa cristinacost at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 09:26:22 PST 2023

Dear fellow researchers, I hope this email finds you well.

I am emailing you because I am working with a PhD researcher who is
preparing to conduct her field work. She is aiming to conduct BNIM
interviews with participants' in China, but was hoping to do them online.

Apparently, Zoom is no longer accessible in China without VPN. Do you know
of any video/audio call software that works in China and is GDPR compliant?

best wishes, Cristina

*Dr Cristina Costa*

Associate Professor

Co-Director (MA in Research Methods) in the *Durham Research Methods Centre*
<https://www.dur.ac.uk/researchmethodscentre/>

SoE Student Recruitment, Marketing & Internationalisation Coordinator

Durham University

School of Education

Office: Ed 213a

Leazes Road