[Air-L] Looking for measurement scales on surveillance creep, surveillance uncertainty, and right to be forgotten

Ollier Malaterre, Ariane ollier.ariane at uqam.ca
Thu Feb 23 11:35:03 PST 2023

Greetings! Colleagues and I have facilitated focus groups on employee electronic surveillance in partnership with the unions in Canada. We are now preparing a large-scale survey and are struggling to find robust measurement scales for some interesting constructs: Surveillance creep/function creep (tool used for monitoring in addition to initial reason), surveillance uncertainty (people not sure about what is surveiled, when, who) and right to be forgotten/permanency of records. If you know of such scales, I'd be very grateful if you could share them. Thank you!
Ariane Ollier-Malaterre, UQAM