[Air-L] Job Posting: Teaching Assistant Professor positions at Department of Computer Science, University of Pittsburgh

Khattab, Sherif skhattab at cs.pitt.edu
Tue Jan 3 09:35:02 PST 2023

Hi everyone,

 I hope that you are staying safe and healthy.

The Department of Computer Science (https://www.cs.pitt.edu<https://www.cs.pitt.edu/>) at the University of Pittsburgh is inviting applications for three teaching assistant professor positions. We are looking for candidates enthusiastic to continue the Pitt tradition of excellence in the interdisciplinary, collaborative environment, and leveraging resources within our department/school and beyond to form a successful teaching and research agenda.  We are seeking candidates that can help our mission of teaching and community building in the areas of Software Engineering, Cloud Computing, Mathematical and Statistical Foundations of Computing, Quantum Computing, High-Performance Computing, Theory and Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, and databases.

We strongly encourage applications from women, underrepresented, and minoritized candidates. We are particularly interested in candidates with a demonstrated commitment to working with students from diverse backgrounds, and those whose teaching, service, and research will aim to address societal issues and contribute to the diverse values of our department and school.

Please apply here<https://cfopitt.taleo.net/careersection/pitt_faculty_external/jobdetail.ftl?job=22009644> and check more open positions at the School of Computing and Information at Pitt.<https://www.sci.pitt.edu/recruiting>

Best regards,

Sherif

(Please note that I don't expect a response outside working hours.)
--
Sherif Khattab [A button for name playback in email signature] <https://www.name-coach.com/sherif-khattab>
Teaching Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science