[Air-L] REMINDER: Privacy Law Scholars Conference, June 1-2, 2023, Call for Submissions

Daniel Susser daniel.susser at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 17:58:20 PST 2023

Dear all—apologies for cross-posting!

Just a quick reminder that the deadline for abstract submissions for this year’s Privacy Law Scholar’s Conference is January 30th! If you work on privacy or data governance more broadly, I can’t recommend PLSC more highly. Super interdisciplinary (it’s not just lawyers!) and a really wonderful intellectual community. Happy to answer any questions.

Best,
Daniel

--
Daniel Susser