[Air-L] Data Journalism panel at the STS conference in Graz - Austria

Radkohl Sonja sonja.radkohl at fh-joanneum.at
Wed Jan 11 00:18:35 PST 2023

Dear all,

we are organizing a session on data journalism at the next STS conference ("Critical Issues in Science, Technology and Society Studies") in Graz, Austria. The Call for Abstracts is out now and I wanted to ask you to spread it around your networks or of course feel free to submit it yourself. We would be very pleased!

General information:
The STS conference is interdisciplinary and has high quality standards. You can submit a paper after the conference, which will be published in a peer-reviewed online journal (open access). Posters or abstract + presentation are also possible.
Our session on data journalism is called: "B.7 Data journalism in a datafied society", more info here:
https://stsconf.tugraz.at/calls/sessions-in-digitalisation/

Dates and links:
- Deadline for abstracts: January 30, 2023.
◦ Info: https://stsconf.tugraz.at/calls/call-for-abstracts/
◦ Abstract Submission: https://stsconf.tugraz.at/calls/sessions-in-digitalisation/  (at the respective session there is a button with "Submit Abstract")
- Conference: May 8-10, 2023 in Graz or hybrid.
- Deadline for full papers: May 31, 2023
- Publication of papers: end of 2023
Thanks for spreading the word in your networks! Feel free to write me if any questions arise.

Best regards,
Sonja Radkohl
Sonja Radkohl, BA, MA
Researcher & Lecturer
Institute of Journalism & Digital Media
Department Media & Design
FH JOANNEUM
University of Applied Sciences
Alte Poststraße 152, 8020 Graz, AUSTRIA
T: +43 (0)316 5453-8686
E: sonja.radkohl at fh-joanneum.at<mailto:sonja.radkohl at fh-joanneum.at>
www.fh-joanneum.at<http://www.fh-joanneum.at>

FH JOANNEUM Gesellschaft mbH
Rechtsform/Legal form: GmbH
Sitz: Graz
Firmenbuchgericht/Court of registry: Landesgericht für ZRS Graz
Firmenbuchnummer/Company registration: FN 125888 f
UID-Nr.: ATU 42361001
https://www.fh-joanneum.at/impressum