[Air-L] cfp for the conference in the Environmental Humanities by the "Journal of Ecohumanism"

NIKOLETA ZAMPAKI nikoletazampaki at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 15 07:43:05 PST 2023

Dear colleagues,

hello. The Journal of Ecohumanism<https://journals.tplondon.com/ecohumanism/index> which is published by Transnational Press London<https://tplondon.com/> organizes a three-day online conference. The main theme of the Conference is “Recent Approaches to Environmental Humanities. Literary and Cultural Reflections on the Human and More-Than-Human World.”
Dates: 17-19 November 2023
Format: online
Conference's website: https://ecohumanism.co.uk/

The official language of the conference is English. The conference will be held via the Zoom platform and will also be recorded. Interested scholars are kindly asked to submit an abstract of no more than 250 words, together with a short bio (150 words), for 15-minutes presentation. We also welcome proposals for panels of 4-5 scholars. In that case, please send us the panel’s title, one page description, full names of scholars, their affiliations and e-mails. We don’t accept poster announcements or artworks. Abstracts and proposals for panels should be original and not prior published or announced. Please send the material to the conference’s General Secretary envhumconference2023 at gmail.com

Deadline for abstract, short bio and panels’ submissions: 31st of May 2023.

Many thanks and best regards,
Nikoleta
--
Nikoleta Zampaki