[Air-L] Degraded and/or Dying Twitter APIs

Silvia DalBen Furtado silviadalben at utexas.edu
Wed Jan 25 15:04:18 PST 2023

I had some issues using Twitter API last week. I could not collect tweets
from January 8 and January 9, I then I start not trusting the data I was
collecting anymore.

But I thought it could be something related to my account. Sorry I did not
read your message before.

I am also talking with some folks about this issue, but I did not heard
from them if they also had this problem.

Best, Silvia