[Air-L] Degraded and/or Dying Twitter APIs

Radhika G gradhika2012 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 02:48:48 PST 2023

Stu and Silvia - thankyou for your replies on this thread.

My Research Assistant and I have had success scraping
historical data  through a python script and as I said before the tokens
work fine via Gephi.

Sylvia - I too had the API tokens not work now and then but have figured
out what I did wrong as I frantically regenerated codes from my academic
research access account.

Stu - looking forward to the Discovertext announcement - my team waits with
bated breath:)

___
Radhika Gajjala
Professor,