[Air-L] Invitation to High-dimensional cinema (6 July 2023)

daniel.chavez@kcl.ac.uk noreply at campaign.eventbrite.com
Sat Jun 24 01:30:26 PDT 2023

Dear FriendHave you ever thought about how Artificial Intelligence is changing the way we study and understand audiovisual culture?Join us for High-dimensional Cinema on Thursday, July 6th at 6:00 PM at King's College London, for a lively panel discussion tackling this question from three research perspectives at the intersection between technology and culture.Register now to secure your spot. This event is organised by the Department of Digital Humanities and the Digital Futures Institute at King's College London.

Featured Events:

High-dimensional cinema | King's College London | 2023-07-06T17:00:00Z
https://www.eventbrite.com

Unsubscribe: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/organizations/missive/activity/unsubscribe/?p=ABIdvVuMPteneYNaeYOix2wNYyE0jCa5md6RjmCv1WTkbktmlhlxktF0R5WJNgLCP00XxEKnEQpkX4zouYCfPN8OjBlBM56iAXNNWzNapUzavc3GLQgVouoqXdgcqBZpyQA9Ee3N9LBRiCofpIHmMTo9cGpkIbLPOW-J_10TZOpNnR99X54auuB-gyrM2JDuzeu8sg_yC0YUTbvvwLQMA41FDb8fLdXRYH8tSfEPBXuFpMLacPug375FIEwzqzKoYl_nNrAEFNIOXNH4ZYi73I084Wb7eVWWJA&c=17296349&co=179678184