[Air-L] Open positions at the University of Oulu

Rosanna Guadagno rosannaeg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 01:24:13 PST 2023

HI all,

I am writing to share links to open positions at the University of Oulu.
I've been here 8 months and love the university and this country. My family
does too. It has been a bit of an adjustment from the US but mostly in good
ways!

Please share:

SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW IN ETHICS IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
<https://oulunyliopisto.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:595263/type:job/where:4/apply:1>

TENURE TRACK ASSISTANT OR ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OR FULL PROFESSOR IN TENURE
IN AUGMENTED, MIXED, AND/OR VIRTUAL REALITY TECHNOLOGIES
<https://oulunyliopisto.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:595110/type:job/where:4/apply:1>

TENURE TRACK ASSISTANT OR ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR IN LEARNING PROCESS DATA
ANALYTICS
<https://oulunyliopisto.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:595133/type:job/where:4/apply:1>

TENURE TRACK ASSISTANT OR ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR IN EMOTION AND COGNITION AI
BASED ON COMPUTER VISION AND MACHINE LEARNING
<https://oulunyliopisto.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:594947/type:job/where:4/apply:1>

Best,

Rosanna
---
Rosanna E. Guadagno, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Persuasive Information Systems
University of Oulu
Google Scholar Profile
<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=-_0SgvoAAAAJ&hl=en>
cell/text: +358-41-492-6976
Twitter: @Rosannaeg <https://twitter.com/RosannaEG>
Lab: OSIL <https://osilab.eu>
Specialty Chief Editor in Media Psychology, Frontiers in Psychology
<https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/psychology/sections/media-psychology>
Associate Editor, Frontiers in Psychology, Personality and Social Psychology
<https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/psychology/sections/personality-and-social-psychology>