[Air-L] Register for the PlatGov Research Network 2023 Conference! [Free/online]

Robyn Caplan robyn at datasociety.net
Fri Mar 17 12:42:30 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

The PlatGov Research Network is hosting its second (ever) conference, on
April 3rd and April 4th, 2023. The conference is free and entirely online
and is designed to accommodate platform governance researchers in
academia/civil society living and working across multiple time zones. We
have some really incredible papers this year, and we are planning some
(hopefully fun) interactive networking elements as well.

We have just opened public registration on Eventbrite:
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/platform-governance-research-network-conference-platgovnet-2023-tickets-589697439917
 *Please circulate this widely *via your institutional channels, socials,
and networks. Registration is free, and we're trying to get as many people
in the rooms as we can! We will be sending out the final conference program
and the zoom links through eventbrite.

I hope that you all will be able to join us on April 3 and 4! You can find
out more about the PlatGov Research Network at PlatGov.net
<http://platgov.net/>.

- Robyn Caplan

--
Senior Researcher