[Air-L] TikTok & Children Symposium Zoom event on 08 May 2023

Jin Lee ljin8788 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 18:33:30 PDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

TikTok Cultures Research Network and ARC Centre for the Digital Child are
pleased to announce our first collaboration event (TCRN's 7th event), TikTok
& Children Symposium on 08 May 2023. This one-day Zoom event features [1] a
conversation with TikTok, [2] an academic round table with leading ECR
scholars on TikTok, and [3] 5 sessions of 20 papers.

We invite professionals from media industries and social media industries,
students and researchers in academia, and members of the general public to
attend this event.

The event is free but registration is required. Please register here

<
https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_U-u81UfUR9CW8AwuiiZxTQ#/registration
>.

For more info about the event:<
https://tiktokcultures.com/tiktok-and-children/>

This event is brought to you by the TikTok Cultures Research Network <
https://tiktokcultures.com/> and the Australian Research Council Centre of
Excellence for the Digital Child <https://www.digitalchild.org.au/>, and
supported by the Centre for Culture and Technology (CCAT) and the Faculty
of Humanities at Curtin University <https://ccat.curtin.edu.au/>.

Jin on behalf of TikTok & Children Team
--
Jin Lee, PhD
Research Fellow, Internet Studies, Curtin University & ARC Centre of