[Air-L] New Issue: JITP No. 22! General Issue: Looking Again

Michael Rifino mrifino at gradcenter.cuny.edu
Wed May 17 18:26:31 PDT 2023

Issue Twenty-Two: General Issue: Looking Again

Issue Editors:

Courtney Dalton, Cornell University

Benjamin Miller, University of Pittsburgh

Michael Rifino, The Graduate Center, CUNY

The Journal of Interactive Technology and Pedagogy is thrilled to announce Issue 22<https://cuny.manifoldapp.org/projects/jitp-22>, our latest published issue on CUNY’s instance of Manifold<https://cuny.manifoldapp.org/journals/jitp>!

Read peer-reviewed and open-access articles that feature new conversations and deepen existing ones found in our archive, including topics on open-educational resources, surveillance, and extended reality.

Issue 22 and our archives are available on Manifold, a free, open-access publication platform. You can also read more about it as a scholarly publishing platform<https://www.upress.umn.edu/about-us/about-manifold>. With all issues, you can collect articles to share and annotate with your students and colleagues. Please consider creating a reading account<https://cuny.manifoldapp.org/signup> and learning more about reading on Manifold.<https://manifoldscholar.github.io/manifold-docusaurus/docs/using/reading_manifold/> We hope you will join us!

We are still accepting submissions for our Themed Issue: The Liberatory Legacy of bell hooks: Pedagogies and Praxes that Heal and Disrupt<https://cuny.manifoldapp.org/read/jitp-call-for-submissions/section/48f029cb-6048-4b08-b6c3-68ebbea5390c>. Due date: May 31st, 2023!

Read Issue 22 today: https://t.co/PTHj31AoXW<https://cuny.manifoldapp.org/projects/jitp-22>