[Air-L] Grading the Graders: Global Student Perspectives on How Universities Have Reacted to Generative AI

Olivia Inwood o.inwood at unsw.edu.au
Fri Jul 5 17:45:44 PDT 2024

Dear AoIR Members,

We would like to invite you to Western Sydney University’s Annual Student Perspectives on Generative AI Webinar - free and open to all.

This year we are seeking a global audience to listen to our global panel of speakers from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, USA, UK and Singapore who will discuss:

  *   Research on how students are navigating generative AI
  *   Student perspectives on partnerships with generative AI companies such as Arizona State University and Open AI
  *   Student perspectives on university AI policies
  *   Inequalities related to generative AI technologies
  *   Intersectional Feminist approaches to mitigating bias in generative AI

Title: Grading the Graders: Global Student Perspectives on How Universities Have Reacted to Generative AI
Date: Friday 12th July 10am - 12pm (AEST)
Register here for the zoom link: https://westernsydney.libcal.com/event/5632681

Dr Olivia Inwood (she/her) | Academic Literacy Coordinator
Library Academic & Research Services
Kingswood Campus located on Darug Country
Email: o.inwood at westernsydney.edu.au
https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6678-888X
westernsydney.edu.au

Western Sydney University